Saturday, January 22, 2011

Changing for the Better

I used to hear about toxins and chemicals on stuffs we use everyday.  I have not really give it a thought because of several excuses I have like; everyone use them, if these products are toxic they should not be allowed in the market and so on.  Recently I realized why I did not really cared about what my toothpaste or shampoo content were. I did not have an alternative.  Now that I found one, I cleaned our bathroom and got rid of all the clutters in it.  Everything except for one small bottle that replaced all those stuffs that are supposed to be toxic.  I love the free space and the result of my new found solution.

Before:

After:


They call it the power cleanser beyond belief until you try it.  It is not the"to see is to believe but it is the believe to see."  Take a look...

What are the contents of this Blue Miracle? _ check it out

No comments:

Post a Comment